Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sony DSC-H20




I recently picked up a new digital camera. So far so good. Zoom in on the 10.1-megapixel DSC-H20 Cyber-shot digital camera and get the best shot. With its impressive Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar wide-angle lens with a 10x optical zoom, it's easy to capture the moment with impeccable detail. A 3.0-inch touch screen makes reviewing your shots a breeze and the ingenious iAuto mode takes the guesswork out of choosing the best camera settings when you're not sure which one to pick. There's also built-in technology like Optical SteadyShot image stabilization that reduces blur and Smile Shutter mode that automatically captures a smile as it happens. Feel like recording HD video? The H20 captures crisp, 720p video that can be viewed on your HDTV. There's even an anti-blink function to help everyone look their best and in-camera photo retouching tools.

2 comments:

  1. how much did you pay for this? im jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really $280. But it was on sale for 230, then I used my friends employee discount that knocked off another 30. Then my last camera that my friend broke, the KODAK one, she gave me 70 towards a new one. so I used that, and I got it for 130. And my friend hooked me up with a 2 gig memory card as well. lol

    ReplyDelete